It's summer time and what else you'll need except a nice strawberry!
Today I have some recipe that I adjust from a victories sponge cake as I got a fresh strawberry that would look nice in a cake!
What you'll need :
- 170g Caster Sugar
- 200g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 200g Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- Fresh whipping Cream
- A Fresh Strawberry
- A Frozen Strawberry - For Jam
- Beat the butter and sugar in the electric mixer until smooth then add egg and combine
- Add dry ingredient and mix well
- Preheat the over for 180C
- Divide the mixture into a cupcake cup around 2/3 of the cup
- Bake for around 15 minutes or until done. You can check by get a stick (I use the specific one for checking if the cake is done).
- Leave it to cool
- Put about 2 cup of frozen strawberry into sauce pan and add a lil bit of water and sugar until you get the perfect taste. It's depend on how you like it. I like it to be a lil sour so I add 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Make a lil hole on the top of your cupcake then put the jam in
- Beat the Whipping until fluffy then scoop it on top of the Jam and decorate with a fresh strawberry.
The recipe is so simple and easy so I hope you can try and if you enjoy, don't forget to share this cake with the person who love and enjoy this happiness together!