The day of love.
To celebrate valentine, let's appreciate this beautiful copper cookie cutters!!
I have the recipe for this cookies for you today, and you can held a little party, making cookies today.
- 226g Softened unsalted butter
- 200g Caster sugar
- 450g All-purpose Flours
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- Vanilla Extract
- 2/4 tsp Salt
- Combine Egg and Vanilla
- Shift Flour and baking powder then added salt
- Cream butter and sugar in the electric mixture
- Add egg and dried ingredient to the butter and sugar
- Freeze the dough (I recommend 2 hours or more)
- Bake at 190 C about 8-9 mins
For the Icing, I used egg white and icing sugar (1 cup icing sugar per 1 egg white). You can add any colour you want. I use white and put some glitter sugar on.
Happy Valentine everyone!!