Tuesday, 25 August 2015
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies Recipe.
After trying many cookies recipe, I adjust the recipe from many place to the perfect one I like. I love dried cranberry, raisin and the chocolate chip, so I mixed several recipes and it turn out very well. If you like oats meal cookies and chocolate chip, you should try, it contain a lot of chocolate chip!
130g all purpose flour
70g oats (I use instant)
1/2 tsp baking soda
120g brown sugar (you can use caster sugar but the texture will be a little bit lighter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g dark chocolate chips (or milk or semi-sweet if you prefer)
70g dried cranberry
- Preheat the over to 180 degree Celsius and lay the baking sheet on the tray.
- Mix flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- Cream the butter with sugar then add egg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredient and oats
- Stir in the dried cranberry and chocolate chips
- spoon it on the baking sheet and bake for 15-17 mins depends on the size
- Let it cool for 5-10 mins
Let me know if you have ant recommendation for this recipe.